09 10

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!

Saturday 28 September 2013

Courses

After a baby break, my sewing courses start up again in just over a week from now.

For Pleats Sake Bag (Handbags and Clutches Course)
There are machines to be oiled, samples to be made (I need to check I can still sew in a straight line without making holes in my fingers!), and, an important question to be addressed. What to bake for the Smug "I can sew!" Cake?

Jaffa Cake Cupcake
Because, for me, the best thing about sharing my love of sewing with people who are a bit scared to go near a sewing machine at the start, is that moment when they make something they feel really proud of. And that needs celebrating properly. With cake.

Luckily for me, it seems people still want to hand over their hard earned cash in return for me doing something I'd willingly do for free (don't tell them I said that) because I like it so much.

The autumn courses are now fully booked, and I've been promising details of new ones. Although I haven't pinned down dates yet (waves the over used `I've just had a baby' card as excuse for inability to open up diary), here are some not very subtle clues as to what's going to be happening...

Selfish sewing for people who love tulips...
...and wearing clothes that no one else has.
Booking will open in the next month.

Clothes for people who love splashing in puddles...
...and posing on scooters.
If you'd like a nudge when booking opens, just drop me an email (kitchentablesewing@gmail.com) and I'll do that.

Oh, I can't wait, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment