09 10

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!

Saturday 23 July 2011

Another Pretty Little Clutch

Gathered clutch, based on Anna at Noodelhead's tutorial

Yawn yawn yawn. Another clutch, I hear you say? But surely a girl needs one to match each outfit, right?!

And this little beauty matches a dress I have planned and cut, ready to be sewn after my holidays. Try as I might, the combination of a teething child and life in general has meant my birthday fabric creations will have to wait.

Still, it won't be the first time I have started something for one summer and due to rubbish weather lost the will to had it finished in time for the next one! In the meantime, I'll start using the clutch anyway. Green being my favourite colour and all that.

It's just the right size for keys, phone and cash to fit in, for times when that's all you need and the enormous bag that comes with having little people to look after can be left behind. Or, alternatively, just the right size for hiding your favourite treat from those same said little people.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I recognise that fabric...good to see it's found a good use! Lovely clutch - really like the button detail.

    ReplyDelete