09 10

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!

Saturday 28 April 2012

Nellie the Elephant Tee

This is probably my favourite thing I have sewed. Ever.

Second go at Rae's Flashback Skinny Tee. Love this pattern.

I love these little elephants, and am considering buying more of this brilliant fabric so I can make myself some clothing out of it. This version is destined for my elephant loving middle girl.

Talking of which, it is her birthday in a week or so, and she has requested an elephant cake - any ideas? Oh, and a baby elephant cake to go with the Mummy one. I think she is intending to eat the baby all by herself, and graciously allow her friends and family small slices of the bigger version. That's my girl.

2 comments:

  1. I did not make the cake in the link, but I did make the same one a very long time ago for one of my girls. Have fun and Happy Birthday to your elephant girl! http://www.coolest-birthday-cakes.com/coolest-elephant-cake-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That looks a lot more achievable than some of the other versions I have seen. X

    ReplyDelete