09 10

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!

Thursday, 26 February 2015

Free fabric to sew with!


Good morning, lovelies.

Hands up if you're going to be watching the Sewing Bee tonight?

My Complete Beginners' Course continues to be the most popular one I offer. The course is aimed at giving people an introduction into using a sewing machine, and to build their confidence and skills by making simple cushions and a tote bag. The next two courses are fully booked.

To try and keep things fresh, I am trialling a new course aimed at beginners who would like to dip their toes into the world of dress making. We will still spend time learning how to use a sewing machine, and practising techniques by making colourful little pin cushions in the first lesson, before moving on to making a skirt.

The Megan Neilson Kelly Skirt is the perfect beginner project. The style is a simple and flattering A line, and an easy one to fit - I have two of these skirts in my wardrobe that I wear regularly, which I blogged about here and here.


To help any would be sewists overcome their nerves, I am offering free fabric to sew with for anyone deciding to take the plunge and snap up one of the last two places on this course.

The course starts on Monday 9th March, 8 - 10 pm, and runs for four weeks.

You can book using this Paypal button.


KITCHEN TABLE SEWING COURSES + NOTEBOOK POSTAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment