09 10

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!

Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Happy Christmas!


Hello... just a quick message to wish all who read my blog a very happy Christmas time.

I have no last minute gift ideas or quick tutorials for you. Good luck to you if you are still sewing things in time for Thursday.

My throat and chest are all blergh, so I am on the sofa and have stopped any unnecessary activity. It is time to relaaaax, and remember that there is loads of food in the house. Everything seems to be ticking along nicely without me manically rushing around finding things that need to be done. The biggest three girls are Very Excited it is only two sleeps to go, and the littlest one is excited too (but hasn't a clue what she is meant to be excited about). Frozen costumes are done and hidden away from inquisitive eyes. All things not done now (such as a carefully handmade stocking for the baby for starters - she's getting a pillow case again) won't be missed that much. Pass me the tin of Quality Street, will you? Oh, bother. We ate those last week. Oops.

Thanks for sticking with me and reading my witterings. Get ready for plenty more next year. I spy a Big Sewing Project planned, one beginning with a curly `C', and that will require me to learn about a whole heap of tailoring tecniques I haven't the foggiest what they are, yet. Can't wait.

Until then, take care, and have a lovely break. X

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas. I hope your chest infection clears up soon and I can't wait to hear about how excited the girls will be about their Frozen costumes.
    Looking forward to seeing the C project get under-way. I am 3/4'ers of the way through my big C - work on it has ground to a halt whilst I get the house into some sort of habitable state for the friends and family descending on us tomorrow afternoon. Wish me luck.
    I have really enjoyed reading your blog this year and it was lovely to meet you in person again too.
    Let me know when you plan your next London trip x

    ReplyDelete