09 10

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!

Thursday, 1 May 2014

Sophie Writes (age 7)

Rachael brushing her hair slowly and Mummy making sandwiches quickly
Hello, my name is Sophie and I am helping Mummy with the Me Made May project. I have taken all the photos myself. Here is a photo of Mummy in her Scooter Dress looking very nice indeed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                            Don't you agree?
                                                                                 

Charlotte and Elliot
I have just started piano lessons with a wonderful teacher called Rose. Rose always brings her baby boy Elliot. Elliot and Charlotte like to share their toys. Here is a picture.

Bye for now,Mummy says its bath time.

2 comments:

  1. Love the dress and the fabric! Makes me want to make one right now and put it on ;-). Where did you get the fabric from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I got the fabric from the very awesome KitschyCoo.

    ReplyDelete