09 10

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!

Monday, 5 May 2014

It's me! Elizabeth again...


My mummy made this rag doll for my birthday. Her name is `Raggy' (at the moment).  She is wearing a romper suit that I found in a big sack of old baby clothes a long time ago.


This is Edward and Daisy. They are my teddy bears. Daisy is the mummy and Edward is the daddy. The rag doll is the big sister. They are outside having an ice cream.


These are strawberries. I thought they looked interesting, so I took a picture of them.


Mummy is standing on the decking, holding a cup of tea. Mummy drinks a lot of tea! She is wearing some more home made clothes.

Now I am tired, so I think I will turn off the computer and watch some TV.

3 comments:

  1. I love the posts your kids do you can tell they adore you!

    Frankie
    http://www.knitwits-owls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you had a good day. From Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete