09 10

SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER!

Friday, 2 May 2014

And now it's Elizabeth's turn (age 4)


We are outside our door (I know that's not a very interesting thing, but I just wanted to say that in case people thought we were outside another person's door). Mummy is wearing a new Coco and a Hummingbird Scarf she made.



I love baking! Today I made Gold Digger Buns. They are sort of like Rock Cakes, but they've got apricots in. I am eating two now. I would give them a five out of ten for taste.


Me and my sisters painted the pine cones to hang up, and the reason why I took a load of pictures of Gertie is she looked nice.


I took a picture of these bluebells because they looked nice.


This is our pear tree and our water table. We play with it quite a lot on warm days. 


I have to go now, because we are going to collect my sisters and my friend Ruby. She is going to have pizzas at my house. I am excited!


5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Dread to think what it would be like if I let the boys write a blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it sounds like you had a really fun day, Elizabeth! :)
    Lovely Coco - the stripes and yellow pockets are a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth did a great job with this post - so cute!! I love her name too. :)

    Your Coco dress is lovely; I have yet to try the dress version of that pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone - I passed your encouraging comments on, and needless to say the young lady was delighted by the thought of people reading her post. :)

    ReplyDelete